1. Great Bookinga) Your contract in respect of your holiday is made with Afro Asian Travel, registered in Egypt and all bookings are subject to these terms and conditions.
b) All communications by the Company in relation to your holiday will be sent to the address stated on the booking form.
c) All bookings must be made through an authorized representative of the Company. At the time of booking the Company booking form must be completed and submitted together with a deposit of 25% of the total cost of the booking.
d) Receipt of the deposit and booking form by the Company guarantees the confirmation of the booking.
e) Your holiday must be paid in full upon arrival. If payment is not received by the due date, the Company reserves the right to cancel the booking and retain the deposit.
f) Full payment must be issued upon the arrival date, otherwise the booking will be canceled and the payed deposit will not be returned.
g) All special requests, such as dietary or vegetarian requirements, should be noted on the booking form.
2. Price Policya) The Company is under no obligation to furnish a breakdown of the costs involved in a holiday.
3. Cancellation and Changes by the Company
a) Occasionally it may be deemed necessary to make changes to your holiday just in circumstances beyond the Company’s control like Acts of God (Force Major), war, threat of war, riot, civil strike, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or man-made disaster, fire, technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airports, strikes or other industrial action, adverse weather conditions or any other event beyond the Company’s control.
b) If you fail to pay the balance of the holiday price upon arrival, the Company will treat the booking as cancelled and levy the cancellation charges set out below.
c) The company also has the right to refuse any person as a member of the tour that could endanger the health, safety and enjoyment of others on the tour. In any of the events mentioned above, the company’s sole liability and the client’s sole remedy will be limited to a refund of any monies paid, less the amount for services already utilized plus administrative fees.
4. Cancellation and Changes by You
a) You may cancel your holiday at any time providing you notify the Company in writing.
The following charges will be levied on any cancellation:
• 30 days or more 50% of Deposit
• 15 – 30 days 100% of Deposit
5. Our Responsibilitiesa) The Company does not own or manage the aircraft, accommodation, restaurants and other facilities used in conjunction with the tours arranged.
b) Should any member of your party suffer illness, injury or death through misadventure arising out of an activity, which does not form part of the holiday the Company, has arranged for you the Company cannot accept liability. The Company will offer general assistance where appropriate.
c) The Company regrets that no refund will be made on unused tickets where travel, sporting event or other types of ticket, unless a refund can be obtained from the carrier or provider.
6. Your Responsibilitiesa) Each member of the party must have a valid passport, visas and all necessary documentation for the countries they are touring.The Company accepts no responsibility for any delay or expense should your documents not be in order.
b) By booking a holiday with the Company you undertake to behave in an orderly manner and not to disrupt the enjoyment of others on holiday with you nor to do anything to bring the reputation of the Company into disrepute.
c) It is the responsibility of the person who signs the Booking Form to disclose any pre-existing medical conditions that members of their party may have.
d) All equipment and personal effects shall be all times and in all circumstances at the owner’s risk. The Company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage or delay to your luggage or effects unless directly caused by the negligence of one of our representatives.